The Metastatic Breast Cancer Conference will offer those interested in metastatic breast cancer research and treatment with an opportunity to present their ideas in an interactive forum. We encourage all types of submissions involving metastatic breast cancer, which may include epidemiological studies, improvement in quality of life, research, technology development and treatment.
Please use the following headings for each abstract submission:
• Title (should appear bold and capital letters)
• Background Information (relevant to the topic)
• Objectives (of the study or innovation)
• Methods or Description of Program/Innovation
• Discussion (includes an interpretation of the results and impact of the disease)
Deadline for receipt of submissions is September 5th, 2018 at 5:00PM CST. Abstracts will be peer-reviewed by the conference planning committee.
Please note that accepted abstract submissions will be required to present a poster during the session. 5 abstracts will be selected for short oral presentations during the conference. Abstracts will be peer-reviewed by the conference planning committee.
Limited Travel Stipends are available for early career investigators who have a abstract accepted. Early career investigators include: graduate students, postdocs, and those who have not yet been tenured.