2020 Abstract Submission
The Metastatic Breast Cancer Research Conference will offer those interested in metastatic breast cancer research and treatment with an opportunity to present their ideas in an interactive forum. We encourage all types of submissions involving metastatic breast cancer, which may include epidemiological studies, improvement in quality of life, research, technology development and treatment.
Please use the following headings for each abstract submission:
- Title (should appear bold and capital letters)
- Background Information (relevant to the topic)
- Objectives (of the study or Program)
- Methods and/or Innovation (of the study or program)
- Results/Discussion (includes an interpretation of the results and impact of the disease)
Deadline for receipt of submissions has been extended to July 17, 2020. Abstracts will be peer-reviewed by the conference Abstract committee.
*As a result of the ongoing situation with Covid 19 we have decided to move the poster session to a virtual format. We anticipate a large proportion of accepted abstracts will be given the opportunity to give a 5 minute “lighting talk” style presentation. Accepted abstracts will also be published online with the approval of the authors. Additional details will be provided in the coming weeks.
Email abstracts to: firstname.lastname@example.org