2020 Abstract Submission
The Metastatic Breast Cancer Research Conference will offer those interested in metastatic breast cancer research and treatment with an opportunity to present their ideas in an interactive forum. We encourage all types of submissions involving metastatic breast cancer, which may include epidemiological studies, improvement in quality of life, research, technology development and treatment.
Please use the following headings for each abstract submission:
- Title (should appear bold and capital letters)
- Background Information (relevant to the topic)
- Objectives (of the study or Program)
- Methods and/or Innovation (of the study or program)
- Results/Discussion (includes an interpretation of the results and impact of the disease)
Deadline for receipt of submissions has been extended to July 1, 2020. Abstracts will be peer-reviewed by the conference Abstract committee.
Please note that accepted abstract submissions will be required to present a poster during the session. Abstracts will be peer-reviewed by the conference planning committee.
Email abstracts to: email@example.com