2021 Abstract Submission
Abstract Submissions will open in the Spring.
The Metastatic Breast Cancer Research Conference will offer those interested in metastatic breast cancer research and treatment with an opportunity to present their ideas in an interactive forum. We encourage all types of submissions involving metastatic breast cancer, which may include epidemiological studies, improvement in quality of life, research, technology development and treatment.
Please use the following headings for each abstract submission:
- Title (should appear bold and capital letters)
- Background Information (relevant to the topic)
- Objectives (of the study or Program)
- Methods and/or Innovation (of the study or program)
- Results/Discussion (includes an interpretation of the results and impact of the disease)